RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the two rubber cushions laying around from their stock rear sets? Mine have been gone a long time sine I started with Sato lows. The new exhaust requires them to be bolted to the foot pegs again. Here they are:

Any help would be appreciated.:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once again....I am just asking if anyone has these laying around before I go through the motions of buying them.;)

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
If these will work, I can mail them out tomorrow. ImageUploadedByMO Free1398731524.977103.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Yeah, looked it up off Partzilla after I pulled them. I have one good one from the rearset, but the other was destroyed when I ran into complications removing my old exhaust. Guess $1.68 (or so) isn't too bad.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, looked it up off Partzilla after I pulled them. I have one good one from the rearset, but the other was destroyed when I ran into complications removing my old exhaust. Guess $1.68 (or so) isn't too bad.
One of mine was missing out of my parts box and the other was still in the rear set.. When I went to remove it, the bitch tore on two.....guess I 'll just order.

Just one more delay in me bolting up my titanium goodness to Tulips....

Thanks everyone!:cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts