RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just saw this on Facebook.....Way to go guys....

TYGA Performance said:
New Haas CNC machining centre at TYGA Performance. To keep up with demand and in line with our expansion plans, we took delivery of another shiny new American built Haas VF2 CNC machining center today. Many thanks to Haas and their Thai distributor Machine Tech for their outstanding technology, service and support. We now have a 100% Haas CNC workshop and that's the way we intend to keep it. So for all you guys in the US, our CNC parts might not be directly made there, but we are supporting the US economy by buying machinery built there!

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Certainly the profits from my recent hugger purchase funded this new machine.

Yeah, it will help keep the BBQ sauce off of your rear fender with those Florida Cracker sized chicken strips.:D

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Your internet meanness and bullying is the main reason I decided to get a ZX-14R.

Due to it being the fastest production bike, and therefore no competition to worry about, the owners of ZX-14R's are the most pleasant, gentle folk I've ever had the pleasure of internet cavorting with. And they really like chicken.
Please tell me you are going to stretch it and put a 300 series tire on it.....please.:D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Photos are taken somewhere in Asia, where their production is mostly based. Carlos' top triple was ordered from their US website but came direct from Asia. :)
No problem at all with quality though - Tyga's stuff is pretty good, but making in Asia is how they keep prices low. :)

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Photos are taken somewhere in Asia, where their production is mostly based. Carlos' top triple was ordered from their US website but came direct from Asia. :)
No problem at all with quality though - Tyga's stuff is pretty good, but making in Asia is how they keep prices low. :)
Thanks for the info Stig......didn't know that

However this thread went already down the toilet, so....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts