RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sp1.does anyone have any slightly banged up or used stock mufflers for cheap?.send me a pic or Info. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
I have my stock pipes for my 02 but am not at home presently. If you can wait till tomorrow night I can get some pics then.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Correct me if I'm wrong, but SP2 exhaust won't fit on a SP1 because of the header changes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have my stockers off my 2000 that are in great shape that you can have for free just as long as you pay for shipping which may not be worth depending on where you live. I'm in far northern California up in Redding. They are fairly heavy so not sure what it would cost. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
,MAn That would :be great let me know I can pay for shipping and give you a little somethin. I am in St Petersburg Florida and have a PayPal account or however you w&,ould want to do it. 33714:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sp1 mufflers

thanks I'm having a problem with a broken phone just let me know how you want to arrange the payment

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Because of the size of box you will need for the stock mufflers, postage from USPS will run about $80.
That's close to what I paid about a year ago to send a set from CA to NY

·
Registered
57 Posts
I sent a upper fairing to Florida last week via FedEx and it was $60

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have a set of Scorpions you can have, with the mids, for $200 if you pay the shipping. I'm at 46034.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts