RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
odd request i know,
but does anyone have a corbin seat for the sp2 / rc51 please.
cheers phill

·
Registered
468 Posts
Phill... I took my Corbin seat off and threw the oem back on to see the difference thinking I may sell it.. Couldn't do it. The Corbin is a bit wider but wayyyy more comfy. Sorry. Haha. These usually pop up every now and then.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
I just sold my new condition corbin off my '11 Repsol 1kRR because the stock seat was more comfortable and softer foam.

Does the corbin for the RC always slide you into the tank?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Man I found one on Craig's list in san Diego for 30 bucks in great shape. Was going to ship to me but sold the next day local. I told him what the he'll I would of doubled the price.
my luck. Still looking though. Gl

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
corbin seat wanted

Hi guys thanks for the help so far, i just keep missing the boat, please keep looking for me, there is nothing in the UK
Thanks again

Regards Phill

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
i have a corbin and a sargent, could be convinced to part with one for the right offer. both are mint

Sargent-Red pinstripe
Corbin-Yellow pinstripe

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Hi guys thanks for the help so far, i just keep missing the boat, please keep looking for me, there is nothing in the UK
Thanks again

Regards Phill
Phill, you're ideally located to contact http://www.tonyarcher.co.uk/
Send him your seat and he'll retrim it in your choice of material & pattern with memory foam for much less than you think. Did a fantastic job on my VFR750's seat for under 100 pounds incl. postage.
I have a Corbin, but have recently bought a standard seat (As I gave my original away) to send to Tony for retrimming in Alcantara with a pattern that compliments the seat cowl. The Corbin is good, but heavy - and also higher than standard. I suspect Tony's work will make a better result than a Corbin.
Worth a phone call...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replies guys, much appreciated and looking at all options,
Kind regards Phill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts