RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Goodluck man. I've been looking for a set for about a year. The ones that just came up for sale went before I could get them. Keep your eyes open!

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
DHC will have Rad Scoops for the Sp2 available for order in F/G or full C/F in about 2-3 weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
As a heads up for the forum members...

I am actually thinking to do them as a group buy as I have had quite a few PM's on them and they have long been unavailable by T1 or Durbahn.

They will be $275 shipped in Canada/USA for full carbon version and $225 shipped for the F/G version.

I have two sets of original T1 scoops here now... one set is Twill C/F and the other is Black F/G.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
What's the difference between the sp1 and sp2 versions? Just the way the oil cooler is mounted or is there more to it then that?

·
Registered
606 Posts
As a heads up for the forum members...

I am actually thinking to do them as a group buy as I have had quite a few PM's on them and they have long been unavailable by T1 or Durbahn.

They will be $275 shipped in Canada/USA for full carbon version and $225 shipped for the F/G version.

I have two sets of original T1 scoops here now... one set is Twill C/F and the other is Black F/G.
Damn Matt, those are great prices! Wish you were making them back when I was shopping for some.

·
Registered
606 Posts
My air scoops( I have no idea who made them ) have plenty of clearance on the left side scoop but is very tight on the right side scoop. I had to shift the spal fan way towards the front of the rad to get enough clearance.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
My air scoops( I have no idea who made them ) have plenty of clearance on the left side scoop but is very tight on the right side scoop. I had to shift the spal fan way towards the front of the rad to get enough clearance.
Perfect, Good to know thanks Jake. So that being said they should fit with some tinkering.

What size are your SPAL fans BTW ?

count me in for the group buy...
Will do, Just stay tuned and post up when you see the thread pop up. ;)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Perfect, Good to know thanks Jake. So that being said they should fit with some tinkering.

What size are your SPAL fans BTW
I believe they're the 5.2 in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The scoops Duckhunter pictured are the ones he just purchased from me. I ran a 5.2'' Spal pusher fan,(actually measures closer to 5.5''), on the left radiator and no fan on the right. The factory fan will fit on the left but not on the right with the fiberglass Turn One scoops I had. I found that the one fan was adequate and two fans would have been overkill and more weight. You will have to fabricate simple brackets to mount the Spal fan.

BTW, that's a great price Duckhunters going to offer these at.

-Kyle

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In for the group buy as well, However will you sell just the left scoop?
I want to keep the right as a puller fan as factory and run a push with a scoop on the left.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Can most likely sort you out when the time comes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts