RC51 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WANTED

OEM- gear shifter >>> So I can make a complete oem set of rearsets.....Found one, thanks Chaos

Sato rearsets >>> Just the exhaust brackets ( in silver ) for attaching the mid pipes to the rearsets. Found a set, thanks Chaos

OEM Front wheel Axle

PM me if you have these items, with your asking price.

Thanks

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Bump...I'm adding a pic of the bracket there Duck.

Needed in silver, common guys check your spares box there has to be a set out there available!

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no rod needed, just the pedal. Payment sent for the brackets, good deal

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
The power of the interwebz...awesome. Now if that sun would just turn up the heat by about 18 degrees I would be a happy camper.

All good thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now if that sun would just turn up the heat by about 18 degrees I would be a happy camper.
NO!!!! I'm not ready yet.....:eek:

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Both of you are funny... In the early 80s I spent some time in Montreal..
First time I ever got to jump out of a second story window, into the snow covering the first floor the apartment building...
And this is only Feb...

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My wife's family is ALL in Montreal and Toronto.....
I have heard of the winter festivals in Montreal, supposed to be real cool to visit.....gonna go in the winter time in the next few years, as the wifey keeps telling me I have never seen real cold or real snow.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Seems the Lakes really help the snow factor.... As far as cold.. I had cold weather tactical training -North of Nome, AK.. I would say-that is the coldest 43 degree.. Yet a dry cold...

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like to be ready by April every year, my birthday is in April. My present to myself normally is putting the bike on the road with a full tank and fresh tires.
April is when you can count on the temps going up, normally lots of rain but this is when the weather does start to come around. I do not do rain days. Hate the clean up afterwards.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Wanted>>>> Sato exhaust bracket and gearshifter for OEM rear sets

My wife's family is ALL in Montreal and Toronto.....
I have heard of the winter festivals in Montreal, supposed to be real cool to visit.....gonna go in the winter time in the next few years, as the wifey keeps telling me I have never seen real cold or real snow.
She's right....snow fall is crazy in that section of Canada. I lived in Port Huron and did business in Alliston. Some areas were buried by 24 ~30 inches of snow within hours. Toronto was great to start building my drinking capabilities at the young age of 19. The French folks are rude as hell, just like their European counterparts 😋

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She's right....snow fall is crazy in that section of Canada. I lived in Port Huron and did business in Alliston. Some areas were buried by 24 ~30 inches of snow within hours. Toronto was great to start building my drinking capabilities at the young age of 19. The French folks are rude as hell, just like their European counterparts
This year the east side has had it bad, I would hate to have to clean up after all that snow. We have not even had a single flake fall here in Victoria this year...But we have had snow come in March and April before, so It ain't over till the fat lady sings. LOL Yes, French Canadians are more often then not rude as hell, LOL, my boss is a Frenchy and believe me we do have our moments:rolleyes:. I always just stay very calm and collected and keep my tone down in a disagreement..... They really hate that:D:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts