RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, im thinking of getting one, and am wondering what you guys think of them. Ill be using it for the bike, mountain biking, surfing, and long boarding, and im wondering what you guys think of them and if there are any other cameras I should consider, thanks!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I bought several months ago the GoPro HD 960....my wife uses the camera a lot when she goes trail riding ...here is a video that I made on my RC.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My GoPro HD has been one of my favorite purchases in regards to my motorcycles. We go on some good rides that I want to be able to look back on later, or show friends of mine back home what I do out here track and street. Its well worth the money if you can get it for a good price. I got mine on sale for about 220 full kit. Do it, you won't regret it, if you do then sell it lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
I talked to 2 guys at the track who had owned the GoPro, which they said was nice but they could not stop raving about this.

http://contour.com/

Tjey said the video quality is amazing, it has GPS, has the red laser light for mounting to ensure its at the right angle, and it also has a wireless feed to your phone so you can see how the camera is mounted and ensure perfect video without it being crooked and not find out till you get home. Operation is easy too. just a sliding off/on button so there is no question whether its on or off. They run about the same price but i think to have GGPS on it it cost a little bit more.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Mine is the HD 960 ... I paid 179 bucks ..and came with a suction cup ..that I used for on the gas tank ...and it came with a helmet strap ...2 double sided tape mounts for on the helmet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks!!

Thanks for the info, i think im gonna try out the countour gps hd with the connect view that allows to bluetooth syn with my iphone, coooooool!!! Watch for videos coming soon!!

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
the contour is a an AWESOME camera. really user friendly too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts