RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:D :D we r come over there to LA in 46 days :eek: :eek: !!!!! how cool !!! we are hoping to meet up with jondog9, it will be so cool meet some one from the forum cheers buddha

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Good on ya mate! Lemme see, that puts you in LA on about the 25 of October, how long are ya over for?

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Hey buddha! Yea I'm looking forward too. Maybe we can round up a couple more forum members from the LA area...
I wrote the dates on my calander so I won't forget. Do you want to get together during your first stay, or during the last few days when you're back in LA before going home?
I can make either of those work, but I would choose the second stay in LA. That's on the weekend, Fri-4th thru Sunday-6th?

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Oh yeah...go see the Aussie guy with the wicked painted RC.....careful Buddha, jondog may want to check your serial numbers:D

Safe travels!

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey buddha! Yea I'm looking forward too. Maybe we can round up a couple more forum members from the LA area...
I wrote the dates on my calander so I won't forget. Do you want to get together during your first stay, or during the last few days when you're back in LA before going home?
I can make either of those work, but I would choose the second stay in LA. That's on the weekend, Fri-4th thru Sunday-6th?
i think the second stay will be the best one, it would be great to get a couple more people from the forum !!!!cheers buddha

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good on ya mate! Lemme see, that puts you in LA on about the 25 of October, how long are ya over for?
yep we land in LA on the 23 october, then we fly to orlando on the 27 and we fly back to LA on 3 nov and home on the 7nov, it will be so cool, :D :D cheers buddha

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Just so's you know, they have smaller versions of crocs (they call 'em 'gators) that run around loose in Orlando:D Usually a few hanging around the ponds by the airport. Cute little buggers they are;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts