RC51 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2002 RC51
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious how many have had Solid shopping experience from japan.webike.net?

Is the entire site GTG? Looks like if legit alot of products get shipped from the manufacturer.?

Had a recent issue with sizing/color on a Dainese suit and seriously thinking of going the webike route for a new RS Taichi suit. Not cheap, but even with 200 dollar shipping it's hundreds cheaper than I can get from the states.

Figured with some hard to find RC parts a few here may have tried this route.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2002 RC51
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’ve purchased quite a few big money items from them. I give them a 8 out of 10. Their “stock status” is inaccurate, I’ve had a few orders come back as “discontinued” or the “on backorder” time as indefinite

This was my concern as well. I sent a "check timeframe status" request on a suit that said it would ship in a few days.

Reply came quick but stated it would be around a 3 week lead time. I'm fine with that if it's 3 weeks, but we all know how that can change

·
Registered
2002 RC51
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just checked the main RS Taichi website, suit I'm looking at shows in stock there in my size so maybe I'll roll the dice and see if it comes through.

Assuming webike gets them from the manufacturer which they probably do.

·
Registered
2002 RC51
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well after all that, found a new RS Taichi suit semi local and ordered it up!

Fingers crossed on the sizing..

A* GP Plus R V2 gloves also ordered. should be set..

What a week

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Have you considered a custom made suit? I got a custom fit 1 piece race suit from Plus Racing a few years back and it was half the price of any branded suit (Dainese, Alpinestars...) and an absolute perfect fit. Lots of us are using them including our team of control riders. Super good quality and way better suit than my Motegi was

Reactions: Fortysix&2
1 - 12 of 12 Posts