RC51 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! Welcome to RC51 Forums. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself and your Honda RC51?

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Anyone ever tell you that you over-think things?
They are right!

Just a friendly little jab. :D

Seriously though, my impression was maybe admin started this thread when this forum was launched?

·
Premium Member
6,481 Posts
Anyone ever tell you that you over-think things?
They are right!

Just a friendly little jab. :D

Seriously though, my impression was maybe admin started this thread when this forum was launched?
Yep. Waaay back in 2008.
I lurked around for a while until I joined in October '08.
jgos929 joined in April according his info.
There were a few others (and I mean a few) back then.
Some fell by the wayside as back then there wasn't a whole lot of activity on a daily basis.
It started picking up in '09 and continued to increase once it reached some critical threshold.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
i lurked here for about a year before joining. When i first joined, there was almost no activity. Days would go by without any new posts. For awhile i thought Sub was the only other active member and i was sure the forum was going to close.
Around the time Madbuyer and Jondog showed up in 2010 is when it slowly started picking up. I remember sitting in Iraq with nothing to do but check the forum every day, and they made me pretty happy because they were posting regularly.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I lurked around here for about 3 minutes before joining.

:D
Ya not much longer for me...now I can't leave this place. Even my local board there's the odd thread what happened to "************?".

I always answer then disappear for weeks at a time as I'm home here among my brethren.:D

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Hey there! Welcome to RC51 Forums. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself and your Honda RC51?
Isn't it funny? This thread with one lone post went unanswered for 5-1/2 years. Now it's taking off. :p

Welcome Admin! Enjoy the forum, lots of good folks here! ;) :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Isn't it funny? This thread with one lone post went unanswered for 5-1/2 years. Now it's taking off. :p

Welcome Admin! Enjoy the forum, lots of good folks here! ;) :)
Now it's the place to reminisce of the good old days

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts