RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. I been looking other than ebay, bikebandit, and motorcyclesuperstore that the only place I can find. I am looking for suspension, and brake's pretty much anything and everthing for the bike.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Are you looking for OEM or aftermarket?

Dan Kyle Racing has suspension in the form of Öhlins shocks, and they can rework your forks with Öhlins valving and new springs for your weight.

What kind of brakes are you looking for? I usually just type in what I want in google and select "shopping" and it will come up with everyone who carries what I need.

^^^Cheapest place online for OEM parts.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Used, I scour the forums I'm on and CL...I have acquired some really good deals. New, eBay, online and I got lucky a couple of times and found new old stock at few local shops.

Also I know the the local "breaker", he rides an SP2 and always calls me when he gets RC stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Used, I scour the forums I'm on and CL...I have acquired some really good deals. New, eBay, online and I got lucky a couple of times and found new old stock at few local shops.

Also I know the the local "breaker", he rides an SP2 and always calls me when he gets RC stuff.
Hehe, ye sound like yer from me ancestral homeland mate!

bandit you've found a couple on your own, and there's some other good ones mentioned. I watch what I buy through Honda here at my own shop and if it's outrageous (as it often is) I look elsewhere. I'll stick with OEM stuff if it's for keeping the bike's value and worth (to me) but even with employee pricing I sometimes can't justify the extra cost.

·
Registered
863 Posts
OEM parts I use Ronayers.com
Aftermarket parts I use solomotoparts, sportbiketrackgear or motorcycle-superstore
Street tires I use motorcycle-superstore
Race tires I use viets-performance or southcentralracecenter (i'm a Bstone lover)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts