RC51 Forums banner

3821 - 3840 of 3880 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
A new set of Bridgy RS10's, and an oil change. Honda HP4S ftw.
Was going to get Motul 300v. One gallon - $82.00
I got the HP4S and a Honda filter for $79. I've used it before and love the stuff!

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I need to start a new thread, "What did you BUY for your RC today". I keep picking up little bits here and there, yet don't seem to have the time to do anything. I guess I'm in the "Accumulation" phase. New Speed Cell battery, Carbon Fiber front fender, CF rear fuel tank cover from Simon, Stomp Grips, Sargent seat, TI nuts and bolts for sprockets, rotors, calipers, fork pinch bolts, softer Renthal grips, new CF shark fins to replace my fading silver ones, CF yoke cover, Woody Woodpecker decals, oil, filter, spark plugs, Frame sliders. Guess I'll just spend a weekend removing tank, fairings, etc, and get it all done, taking the opportunity to give her a real good cleaning with all the body parts off.

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I saw a TL with straight pipes on it years ago , it sounded like shit on top of being ridiculously loud. Crap like that is for wanna be's and posers. I bet he's got a mohawk on his helmet and rainbow LED lights. :cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Powder coated gold my CRG levers , vortex rear sets, upper triple , exhaust hangers and marchesinis rims

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hi Joe,

A 1982, 400cc V4.
55 horses at the rear wheel, revs freely all the way to 12,500RPM

Spot the extra horse power in the background.... :nerd:

My tax euros at play!! :grin2:

And MAN, do these jets fly low over the deck or WHAT?? :-0

·
Registered
285 Posts
I went with a 520 chain and a 14 front and 42 on the rear. MAN that bike now pulls hard!!!!
I can't imagine a better setup for the twisties. It feels like a 500 two stroke GP machine (not that I rode one...lol).

Reactions: Johnny34
3821 - 3840 of 3880 Posts