RC51 Forums banner

3841 - 3860 of 3880 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
CoreMoto has 20% off brake lines through Monday. I just bought myself a front and rear set :)

Now when those Apex-6 wheels go on sale... I'm on that too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
1. The PC3 that I bought from another member here has finally been installed with a Kyle map. A custom tune is going to have to wait for now.
2. Installed and configured the Healtech GIpro. No more guessing what gear I'm in.
3. Installed the G2 Ergonomics competition quick turn throttle. Holy shit this thing rocks and feels way more responsive now.
4. I ran heat reflective tape on the underside of the airbox. Probably one of the dumber mods around but so be it.

Here's what's next... Install the new CoreMoto brake lines, service the calipers, replace the front pads and scour the rotors. Hopefully the weather will improve and I can test ride piggy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fuel Pump Fun!

The brown wire on the fuel pump connector got pinched under tank and via continuity tests, was the culprit. Luckily it was in the middle of the cable so just had to solder a new wire together, route the cable better and she was happy again. Although, that did not describe the fun I had pushing her about 500 ft down the road to parking lot when the pump went out. Other than that, enjoying the 60 degree weather in North Carolina!

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Did a "cold start 2.0"; there was ice on the cover

Rode to the new years reception of the Dutch Aermacchi/Gilera club. Member's average age 67 or so so there weren't many other bikes there....

Sun doesnot rise very high this time of year...

Sank away pretty fast...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh breaking my tail off trying to install a pair of DHC pipe mounts and fix a wiring issue with my LED taillights. These are the OEM fairings just custom painted from previous owner. Posted on the FB page, I’m in AZ and bike is garaged. Looks un-repairable so looking for OEM, guess the new colors are happening soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
The other user suggested the correct method to use an online calculator. Then you need to insert zip codes of the location you are shipping from and destination point and you will get the rough cost. But there is also another method. Find a list of forwarders in your region https://areaphonecodes.com/united-states/404 and send your request to them. Shortly you will receive their quotes and delivery terms.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Finally got rid of the cauliflower rotors; picked up some excess (SP1) OEM's.
Pads were nearing EOL so got some Brembos too.

Time to wash of the grime and ACF50 as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well,

there are some classics on the background:laugh::laugh:

And I don´t mean the MAN...

·
Registered
23 Posts
This past weekend I re body worked a slightly dented tank. I sanded the clear, added filler, sanded, primed, base coated, and clear coated my tank in white. Turned out pretty good with minimal orange peel. I then realized that I should replace the original fuel filter, buy grommets for the front of the tank, and a missing gas cap bolt. Hopefully parts will be here by the weekend. I will get the radiators on in the next couple of days and finish the tank this weekend. I also had to use a nut extractor to get the stripped oil drain bolt out. Got that on order too. Next project is going through the wiring to set up a set of gauges before I fire it up. Race season is not too far away.

Attachments

3841 - 3860 of 3880 Posts