RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering what if anything else anyone on here ownes?? Bike / Atv wise.... Other than my 04 Nicky Hayden edition RC I also have a 04 Harley Davidson V-Rod that has been custom painted orange.... Can honestly say I'm a pretty lucky 25 year old to have toys like these...

ImageUploadedByMO Free1360980778.157504.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1360980794.404683.jpg

My old 02 RC
ImageUploadedByMO Free1360980821.171575.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
1,242 Posts
Here goes.....

2006 Hayabusa

2001 Harley FLHT

2005 Custom Built Chopper

2011 Kawasaki Concours

2005 RC

1963 Willys Jeep

2004 Dodge Ram

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
The boys in the band:

·
Registered
9 Posts
My other ride is an 2006 R1. I love having the best of both worlds. Thinking about a sport touring bike next, maybe a FJR or Concours. Sorry, dont have any pics handy right now. BTW, you guys have some very nice toys. I need to run buy a lottery ticket. LOL.

·
Administrator
1,242 Posts
. Thinking about a sport touring bike next, maybe a FJR or Concours. .
Looked at both before I went with the Connie....no comparison in my book, although word is they have redesigned the FJR for this year. Might give the Kawi some competition.;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
The SP2, an '04 ZX10R, and an '03 ZRX 1200R. Also, a highly modded '98 Corvette. Full disclosure: I turned 73 (!) in December, and I spend more time on the big, comfy 1200 than the sport bikes.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I love these types of threads.

I have the 51 of course

My R6

My hog with the wifes TL type s in the background

My summer toy, a gift from the wife last year.

Our going out/family car (2009 Escalade) with my motorcycle trailer in tow

My daily driver (2012 Ram) with my travel trailer in tow. Thats what we live in during track weekends. It makes the experience so much better.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Recent rides include
2010 RSV4R

My first 51 from a few years ago

An 03 R6 track bike I had

2008 CBR1KRR (got rid of the first 51 for this, $7499 out the door brand new I couldn't turn it down) What a fabulous bike this was. I eventually traded it in on the RSV4

My old 93 Mustang drag car. This was my 2nd car from back when I was in high school. This car got me laid more times than I can remember. Ended up dropping $50K+ into it and running consistent 5.90et's in the 1/4 mile before I discovered my love for the track and two wheels. Ended up trading it straight up for my travel trailer last year and haven't looked back.

2004 GTO (biggest piece of shit car I've ever owned)

1997 XR400R Motard. I converted this over from a full on trail bike. Man this thing was a blast at the track. I hated having to kick it over though. I'll come back to a motrd one day again but it will be a newer estart model and probably a Husky 510 or something similar. On the track the 400 had no balls at all.

I've had several other toys in my day but none that I have pics of other than these.

·
Registered
33 Posts
FJR1300 for touring. It does a good job of it, with tons of grunt, but I can't seem to fall in love with it at all. If I find a Triumph Sprint GT at the right price, the FJR is a goner.
A Honda 50 that is in need of some TLC. Another winter project!
The RC can be compared to a new girlfriend that is always in need of attention and money! ;)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts