RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't recognize the carriers, and after some searching I didn't find anything that matched them? Oh, and yes, they came off my RC51.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wow, now I'm completely confused...

I went through all my old bike pics to see if I had any pics of these rotors on any of my previous RC51's (I've been through 4 of them! :D ), and I guess not surprisingly I have no photographic evidence of them mounted on any RC51 of mine. Although I did pull up this pic of mine...

Obviously there was a time when I bled Kawi green, sure was funny to see that both of those old bikes of mine had these very rotors! But I certainly haven't been carrying them around since I sold those bikes 10+ years ago...

So two possibilities, both kind of embarrassing. I guess it's possible that I bought these/traded for them/ended up with them at some point and wrongly thought they were RC51 rotors? Or, I just got these back from Will's Rim Repair for straightening (along with another pair of rotors) and maybe Will returned me the wrong ones? Either way I wasn't paying as much attention as I should :mad: , I've got a call into Will to see if he has some RC rotors...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts