RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Mine is to keep my eyes open and not be fooled by much. Getting this RC 51 has been a nice distraction for me. It has rekindled a love for building a worthy machine and in doing so, spitting in the face of age and embracing power and speed once more. But like many, the bike has it's purpose and I believe 2014 just might require such a machine to keep one "mobile" and "hard to catch" in a world of chaotic senselessness.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'm keeping it simple, going to try to stop drinking pop. We'll see how that goes. :)

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I'm planning to take more holiday time...I always seem to not take the time and just take the money. I need to think of my sanity more and not bite off so much.

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
For me:
1) To finally finish assembly of my RC51.
2) To get in better physical shape to ride it.
3) To take more time off to ride it.
4) To install my suspension goodies and exhaust system on my VFR800 and take a tour.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Long list.. But #1 is to get healthier so I can play and keep up with my 4 & 5 yr old babies.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
1. Loose 30 lbs.
2. Retire later this year.
3. Spend more time after retiring riding the RC and other bikes more.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
James, My wife still smokes cigs. I am now cig free as of April 24.... 3 years.

I quit cold turkey. It was hard thing to do, more so with the wife still smoking and me still having to smell it all the time.

Since I quit, I feel MUCH better... inside.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Mine is to give more of what I'd like to receive from my family; as in love, companionship, inspiration and laughter.

I'd also like to eat more fresh produce from our garden and really cut down on bread, cheese and stuff bought in packaging. :)

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
TBH this is the only year I cant think my myself for the new year. Wife is ready to pop with our first born any day now. in fact, she had an hours worth of contractions last night, think her body is doing a practice run!

Startin to sweat :)

If I had to pick a resolution it would be to be the best Dad in the world.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
TBH this is the only year I cant think my myself for the new year. Wife is ready to pop with our first born any day now. in fact, she had an hours worth of contractions last night, think her body is doing a practice run!

Startin to sweat :)

If I had to pick a resolution it would be to be the best Dad in the world.
Wow - awesome news there Polarbear! Being a parent is the best thing - will change your life for the miracle this brings... Keep us posted & best wishes for the imminent birthday!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts