RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about selling my rc51, but not entirely sure how much I should aim for. I have an interested buyer but we haven't discussed how much, and I want to get opinions before I make a final decisions. The bike was given to me originally from my brother. It came with 44k miles 2002.

Right now currently, my rc51 has an 03 rc51 motor in it with approx. 10k miles. She runs great after I get this new radiator. Also it's not street legal anymore (the buyer is aware and is a track instructor). Has 2 upper and lower racing fairings. Few cracks here and there. Comes with OEM fairing seat cowl, rear&front tire hugger. (No OEM upper cowl or left and right panel) New sprockets and chain. Dual Carbon fiber arrow exhausts. Bike has been laid down before. Scott's steering stabilizer, New radiator, Showa forks, Two OEM fuel tanks in decent condition. And of course the blown 02 motor on the side. All with paper work. Bike has never been sold to anyone. ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1403229754.407841.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1403229772.467975.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1403229786.953444.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
510 Posts
I usually hate the matte black look on the RC, but for some reason I'm digging this one.

They always look awesome when the exhausts are removed, so that might have something to do with it.

Someone in or around Portland is going to get a sweet deal!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good luck Ram. I remember when you joined and had just gotten the bike. You've put a lot of work in her as I recall. Why you wanting to let 'er go now?

Looking to expand my experience in the field. I also have a little plan of getting back a much better newer rc51, 20k miles never been laid down, clean no scratches. Probably 5k 😁

I also want to race in two years so I need something newer to compete with these other bikes

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts