RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is always an interesting subject so I'll start.

I'm a closer for a real estate attorney in Dallas, TX

·
Registered
106 Posts
Manager, The Athlete's Foot (we're a different play on The Athlete's Foot in the U.S.A.; you should check out the Oz version sometime!)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I own and operate a custom motorcycle manufacturing and fabricating shop. We specialize in American Big Twin customs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm a Software Sales guy for a huge IT company. Surprisingly, most of the RC51s in my area are owned by tech geeks as well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Im an Avaition mechanic. Rotary and fixed wing. Us military helicopters and airline widebody planes since 1994. I also build and restore old cars on the side.

BTW the is a bad ride my friend. I would love to have a ride like that is all FLAT BLACK......

·
Registered
162 Posts
Im an Avaition mechanic. Rotary and fixed wing. Us military helicopters and airline widebody planes since 1994. I also build and restore old cars on the side.

BTW the is a bad ride my friend. I would love to have a ride like that is all FLAT BLACK......
Thanks! The R&D test mule for that model was flat black. We got alot of compliments on it. We sell that frame and sheetmetal as a kit, and rollers too. PM me for some more info on our bikes if you're interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm an Independent Health and Life insurance broker. Work with United Healthcare, Humana One, Aetna, Cigna, BCBS, Assurant. And then more life insurance companies than you can think of.

Shoot me a PM in you live in Florida, Georgia, or TN and we'll get you some quotes for health. Life insurance you can live wherever you want!!

1 - 20 of 182 Posts