RC51 Forums banner

141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Currently a Tech at a rental shop fixing and maintaining everything from belt sanders to Bobcats. Plus we are a Stihl dealer and Honda power equipment and a Polaris dealer so needless to say I deal with a real variety of jobs. Licensed Automotive Service Technician as well. Weekends/Evenings still have my own lill performance shop that I run on a limited basis, job has to be cool unless I want some new bling for one of my toys then I'll fix just about anything (I've stooped so low as RVs and cube vans). Dream is to make a living building custom/race cars, so far I'm my best repeat customer lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
According to the paper on my mantle I'm a certified Harley Davidson technician but that doesn't pay the bills. So I'm a full time machinist for Dana corporations drive shaft division.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
89 Posts
Air Force investigator, love the military but hate stupid people.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
102 Posts
Aircraft mechanic... everything from crop-dusters, dope and fabric, piston, airline inspector on wide-body overhaul, corporate jets, some heli's, to military contractor on some of the latest and greatest "snoop shit"... currently weaning myself from the military contracts and back into corporate AOG "Aircraft on Ground" mobile maintenance... whenever and wherever their willing to send me.

It's been an interesting ride to say the least...

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I Linux and windows and network and ride and then linux some more

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Yes sir, all of our RHEL is moving to CentOS due to costs issues but right now we are tackling vmware ESXi which is very interesting/challenging. Good stuff!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im the Facilities Manager at the UDT-Navy SEAL Museum in Florida. Great place to work. I get the opportunity to meet some amazing people.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm a tank commander on an M1A1. Also on active duty as the state of MT's NET project officer. New tanks coming....

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I'm a tank commander on an M1A1. Also on active duty as the state of MT's NET project officer. New tanks coming....
Now this is a long shot, but about 1 month ago I saw about 100 tanks in desert camo, loaded onto locomotive flatbeds. It was quite a sight. A string of tanks as far as you could see, all in single file. I went back to my house, got my camara, and when I got back about 1 hour later, they had already left. Bummer, cause it was just before dusk, and the lighting and my position could have been optimal for a cool picture.
I suppose they ended up somewhere else besides the Big Sky country...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Jog,
Not to offend but could they have been Bradleys? The infantry fighting vehicle my brothers in arms use. They shipped in March this year.

They have a turret and tracks but a much smaller main gun, 25mm vs. 120mm.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I design turbochargers for a large Tier 1 supplier, we have projects going with nearly every auto and truck manufacturer. Be prepared in the near future it will be next to impossible to find a car or truck that does not have a turbo on it…………..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Scheduler and Supervisor in the mechanical maintenance shop at an Exelon Generation nuclear power plant.

Prior to this I was in the US Navy for 9 years. Nuclear Machinist Mate.

141 - 160 of 182 Posts