RC51 Forums banner

301 - 320 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Two racks of pork back ribs here done low and slow on the Weber Summit grill (~4 hrs).

Char Siu style pork back ribs. Big pictures with lots of detail.

Lemon herb pepper for the second rack of pork back ribs! With lots of fresh squeezed lemon juice.

Here's a picture of the ribs plated and ready to eat. Toasted garlic and basil bread was served as the side.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Instant Pot tomato risotto and Mediterranean grilled octopus. The tomato risotto included arborio rice, butter, heirloom tomatoes, garden onion, salt, pepper, white wine, lots of fresh hand grated grana padano cheese and some butter pads (when plating). The octopus was grilled on the Weber Summit with olive oil and lots of fresh squeezed lemon juice.

Enjoy the weekend.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
More kalbi beef.

Another scratch burst cherry tomato sauce spaghetti with fresh garden tomatoes.

Cheers and enjoy the weekend.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Asian wok stir fry from scratch at home. Made withlarge zipperback shrimp, lots of flour stick noodles (pancit canton), bok choy, minced garlic, asparagus, garden carrots and Thai red curry sauce.

Sample plate with pickled pepperoncinis, two cheeses (Boursain herb and garlic plus Oka classique), chunky tapenade with green olives, florina peppers and chilis plus three types of crackers (sea salt baked pita, quinoa baked pita and Raincoast oat and cranberry).

Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
A grilled Mediterranean style marinated boneless skinless fresh Atlantic salmon fillet served on a bed of live red/green lettuce and cream cheese. I picked up the marinated fillet at the local grocer, it was over three quarters of a pound, one inch thick and on sale under $5.25 US. Grilled on the Weber Summit with a nice outside sear and a medium-rare finished center. Flaked on the plate to show the cook.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
Busy time of year here for many of us. Back to some more meal pictures.

For family Christmas dinner, I grilled a rotisserie turkey on the Weber Summit grill. Served with cranberry sauce, garden mashed potatoes and scratch-made gravy from the drippings, as well as scratch-made cast iron skillet stuffing. Big pictures and lots of detail.

Merry Christmas and hope you all enjoyed your family and holidays.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Here's another Christmas holiday meal I served for a small group of immediate family and something different... a 2.5 lb onion and pepper and marinated pork shoulder blade portion roast, grilled on the Weber Summit. Reverse seared and grilled to 140F internal for a roast style meal. Sides included a small appetizer, salad, garlic bread and a dessert.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
A rack of BBQ and a rack of Greek pork back ribs. Smoked with hickory, cherry and apple woods and followed by low & slow grilling for four hours. Large pictures and lots of details.

I'm away for a few weeks. Cheers.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Thx @Joe XR, much appreciated :).

Another meal to share. Steam fried Tianjin-style pork dumplings with a crispy skirt. I do it stovetop with a good pan and lid.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
I nailed this steak; a 21 oz 1.5 inch thick Angus beef custom cut ribeye steak from my favorite local butcher. It was grilled rare on the Weber Summit with a perfect sear and served with fresh toasted garlic bread.

When first plated.

Other pictures.

First cut.

Cheers and enjoy the weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts

I woke up early this morning in order to go to the shop and buy ingredients for my wife's favorite dish: pastitsio. It's simply a baked pasta dish with beef and bechamel sauce (actually she can't resist anything with bechamel sauce). The first time we tried pastitsio we were in Greece in order to buy property in Athens and one day, luckily, we stopped at the best restaurant in Athens. They served this pastitsio with a high-quality Montenegrin wine. It was the best dinner I've ever had.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
BLT breakfast sandwich with premium butcher bacon, lettuce, tomato, two eggs, american cheese and a little touch of Melinda's Ghost ketchup on a toasted sesame bun.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
Dill and cream cheese perogies pan fried with butter, fresh dill, chopped onion, 4 peppercorn grind and fresh sour cream.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #318 (Edited)
Burger time.

This is a 1/2 pound beef steakhouse burger, made with custom butcher coarse grind Angus chuck beef, from the Weber Summit grill; the toppings include double american cheese, diced garden onion, sweet corn relish, dill pickles, lettuce, premium butcher bacon, mustard and Melinda's ghost ketchup... all served on a toasted sesame bun.

Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
BBQ/Grilled another cedar plank salmon, in a sugar and spice marinade. Served with fresh toasted garlic bread.

Cheers and TGIF.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #320
Olive Garden style Zuppa Toscana soup made with the Instant pot.

Have a great weekend.

301 - 320 of 329 Posts