RC51 Forums banner

321 - 329 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
Instant Pot Creamy White Wine Sauce Mussels Risotto.

Enjoy your Friday night and happy Easter Friday.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
Here's a large 11.5 lb double smoked picnic ham (bone-in) I made for Easter last week. I prepared it on the Weber Summit grill, beginning with a fresh smoke session of hickory, apple and cherry woods, followed by a generous portion of Chris Lily spicy apricot glaze. Served with garden scalloped potatoes, a white wine and fresh blueberry pie.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Grilled Mediterranean herb and spice marinated fresh Atlantic salmon. Served with a stovetop wok bok choy stir fry with minced fresh garlic and oyster sauce.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
Ultimate butter pecan tarts (like mini pecan pies). Made from scratch at home.

Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
A scratch-made stir fry done stove-top in a wok, Asian style. It includes a generous amount of black fungus and shiitake mushrooms, plus onion, garlic, ginger, bok choy, Chinese broccoli (all fresh) and large black tiger shrimp in shell (16-20/lb). Plus flour stick and chow mein noodles. I scratch-made the sauce with a number of ingredients including Thai black soy sauce (sweet), Chinese premium dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, lots of chili flakes, sesame oil, peanut oil and Thai fish sauce. I forgot to add roasted unsalted cashews before the picture but they were in for the meal.

Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sorry guys that I've never posted in here.

No match for you. My life is full of instant crap meals or beans on toast:(. Think I am bike rich and food poor!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Asian soup with chicken.

Pan fried Potato and cheddar perogies in butter with onion, garden dill, salt pepper and sour cream.

Have a great weekend.

321 - 329 of 329 Posts