1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Not for me...if i am ever that low just go ahead and call the tow truck :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Crikey what sort of lean angle is that i wonder, can't be every corner though or those leathers would need changing every lap.
Does look cool though, you see Marquez elbow sliders are so last year ;)

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Yep, ask any regular at The Snake, elbows are indeed so last year. Time to step it up a notch.

That was one particular turn, at one particular track, and one hell of a lucky shot by the camera man I suppose. The author of the article referred to Bradl as the 'lean master'? I mean, the guys got talent, no doubt, just doesn't quite hang with the front runners consistently.

Jetfuel, I get that low all the time. I don't wear leathers. Don't need them. I have a good tan, and my arms are already leather, and I always carry my AAA card just in case. Probably won't ever need it tho...
:D

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Jetfuel, I get that low all the time. I don't wear leathers. Don't need them. I have a good tan, and my arms are already leather, and I always carry my AARP card just in case. Probably won't ever need it tho...
:D
Nice find....it is not surprising really with all of the technology and the speeds they run.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Really?
Do tell. What track was that, and what session was it?
This is catalunya turn 5. Photogs set up here every year because the slight banking of the corner combined with the high curb makes for some great shots...

The unique angles of the corner plus bradls body positioning make a great combo.. I wouldn't call him the "lean master" But he is no slouch..... He doesn't have a factory bike.. I was at laguna secs 2003 and he put on a pretty good show!

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Kind of a neat vid...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts