Did you bid him up yet?

You know...to where you feel the price should be:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Did you bid him up yet?

You know...to where you feel the price should be:rolleyes:
Not yet, are you in there in the bidding....let me know.:rolleyes:;)

Any way, not sure James?? How out of true to you, to me or this seller is subjective.

I have had car wheels fixed by a professional before (And they come out better than OEM!) not sure about motorcycle wheels.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I've seen these...you really want to trust an eBay seller selling a bent front rim? Lots of good deals out there. How bent? I think they will sell for $1000 pretty steep for bent.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I saw them when they were $650 the other day / I feel the same way, bent rim on EBay . I have been looking for a set .I think I am gonna go with the Carrozzeria VTracks sooner than later

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I saw them when they were $650 the other day / I feel the same way, bent rim on EBay . I have been looking for a set .I think I am gonna go with the Carrozzeria VTracks sooner than later
How about the big Excel? Nice wheels good pricing and if you contact AKDMA on Speedzilla he is a distributor. Good guy too he hooked me up with my Braketech rear floater.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saw those too, nice wheels but they aren't gold enough.:D

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
How about the big Excel? Nice wheels good pricing and if you contact AKDMA on Speedzilla he is a distributor. Good guy too he hooked me up with my Braketech rear floater.
Yea , I have spoken to Justin numerous times and every time he has givin me a great price on the RK Excel . I just don't like the rear sprocket set up , seems a bit limited and the gunmetal color . I am still thinking about it but I am leaning more towards the V Track and probably stick more to the Black Mad :D I do give that gold a thought at times but IDK maybe gold , naah

What do you mean by big Excel ?

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am still thinking about it but I am leaning more towards the V Track and probably stick more to the Black Mad :D I do give that gold a thought at times but IDK maybe gold , naah

We all can't be perfect Cape....its okay.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts