• 1-3 times a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only when I’m at work

• Only at home

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Only when I receive an email from the forum

• You’re telling me that there is more to the internet than just the forum?

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Well, I'm on just about everywhere I go......:p

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
H, for the most part, but I may be banned for the next couple of weeks....lol

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
I try to lurk as much as Duckhunter, since he always buys the best stuff first - but I admit it, I can't even get close! :D

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
When i'm home i pretty much check the forum every few hours.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
I try to lurk as much as Duckhunter, since he always buys the best stuff first - but I admit it, I can't even get close! :D
LMFAO !

:):D

I am glued to my phone, it really is a horrible thing !:eek:

Midnight snack or bathroom trip... check the forum.
Eating dinner...
check the forum.
Sleeping in bed...
ohhh, check the forum...
Told ya...

a sickness.
:p:)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm right there with you Stig. But you can blame it on the time difference. I know we have members from all over of the world but from what I can tell (I don't have any official number) it looks like the majority of members live in one of the four major North American Time Zones. Hell, it a 13 hours time change from here in the EST zone to Japan.

But I'm pretty sure the only way for anyone to beat DuckHunter is to never sleep again.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
LMFAO !

:):D

I am glued to my phone, it really is a horrible thing !:eek:

Midnight snack or bathroom trip... check the forum.
Eating dinner...
check the forum.
Sleeping in bed...
ohhh, check the forum...
Told ya...

a sickness.
:p:)
Buddy, you need to get out more! :D
Seriously - you can't be checking the forum whilst having dinner with your family!

I have to admit, I have on occasion checked the forum whilst in bed, when I wake in the mornings. My favourite reading place is when I'm sitting on the throne (English slang for toilet :p). So many of my posts have been made as another one splashes into the water. Nnnnnngggh.... Aaaah.... :D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
When i'm home i pretty much check the forum every few hours.
It's great to have you back, Paul - We missed you here! :)

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
yeah i missed being a part of the big show as well. Too many great people on here to just walk away.

And thanks for the visual buddy, now everytime i read a post from you i will wonder if it was one of the "throne" posts :D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
I'm right there with you Stig. But you can blame it on the time difference.
But I'm pretty sure the only way for anyone to beat DuckHunter is to never sleep again.
Yeah, there is the time difference. Usually people on this forum post as I am about to go to bed, or during mornings. Most posts come at quiet times at home as the family sleeps early compared to me.

But RC51forums is where I spend most time. Nothing like it on other forums.
It's been great to see it grow as time's gone on and still retain the core flavour of banter, great info and civility. :)

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Buddy, you need to get out more! :D
Seriously - you can't be checking the forum whilst having dinner with your family!

I have to admit, I have on occasion checked the forum whilst in bed, when I wake in the mornings. My favourite reading place is when I'm sitting on the throne (English slang for toilet :p). So many of my posts have been made as another one splashes into the water. Nnnnnngggh.... Aaaah.... :D
It's nice to know you are pinching a loaf while checking in here.....a lot of great innovations have been discovered while visiting the poo parlor.:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts