RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of today's revelation that the site has been spammed to the nth degree, can someone either point out where, or create the link to, report a post that's clearly spamming crap?
Please admins', block this latest idiot...

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Nikeshoes is now off to banned camp... Never to return.

hit the red triangle underneath the offender's post count. a red flag will go out to me and the other mods. Im usually on here a few times a day, but I get email notifications so I can come take care of it asap if im notified.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Off to banned camp", LOL! Nice one! Thanks for canning the spammer, much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Thanks to Allen03RC, we banned another spammer. When you guys see spam, report the post and I'll do the best I can to come clean it up quickly. Thanks to all!

-Matt

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Yep, then in the reason box, just tell me why, and it'll pop up right in my email, which goes to my phone. We'll keep this site clean like... hmm cant think of anything. Clean as a whistle?

·
RC51 Forums Moderator
275 Posts
Yep, then in the reason box, just tell me why, and it'll pop up right in my email, which goes to my phone. We'll keep this site clean like... hmm cant think of anything. Clean as a whistle?
More like clean as a bike fresh out of the crate. Ah... That new bike smell... Good times...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts