RC51 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have scorpion SS Slip on...& was thinking about the Jardine 2 into 1 full system...

Akra is out off the question..too expensive unless THE BIG BOSS UP STAIRS giving me luck on the TOTO...he..he

So any comments on the Jardine 2 into 1 system?

·
Registered
3 Posts
basically all i've heard is that it has some pretty crappy power #'s. the erion system from way back in the days was pretty much the same, 0 gains if not losses.

the one thing going for it though is that its cheap to replace--one less can you have to buy if something goes really wrong, plus jardine stuff is decently built and priced alot better than others. based on your sig, seems like you're into the power thing anyways ahha :D

i think mark over on speedzilla has a gp 2-1 system based off the jardine being produced for sale now, not 100% sure as i haven't been following that closely.

slipon systems are supposed to give you the best power band unless you're looking for more top end. i have a full leo vince system on my sp1, 60mm i believe, softened the midrange noticeably, but i like it that way. feels less twitchy, not to mention tons lighter than the stock system.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
I'm not even sure Akrapovic is still making the full system anymore.
It's not shown on their web site.

I lucked into my Akrapovic full system.
Otherwise I was going to buy a Tsukigi Racing full titanium system.
They're not well known outside Japan, but make very nice systems.

At the time (last year) they were about $400 cheaper than Akrapovic.
Although a quick check shows current pricing at $1800.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tsukigi full system for SP2 only rite?...any for Sp1?

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Tsukigi apparently only for SP2.

You might try Arrow Exhaust. I believe they have a full system for SP1.
And as mentioned, Yoshimura also has a full system.
Probably the cheapest full system you'll find.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My sp1 is fitted with a two brothers full system, it was on the bike when i got it, so don,t know if it,s any better than standard, any body else running one ?.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im wondering how come Akra no making any Edward SBK exhaust system that goes under the tail.......if they mass produce it , should be affordable

·
Registered
17 Posts
My sp1 is fitted with a two brothers full system, it was on the bike when i got it, so don,t know if it,s any better than standard, any body else running one ?.
Running a 2 bros on my sp1. Full system w/power commander. The but metter says that there is a few more ponies pushing me down the road. I'm gonna look around to see how much lighter it is than stock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts