RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 03 with this undertail and sum of the l.e.d lights are burnt out. The undertail is pretty bang up so I'm going to get the hotbodies with intergrated taillights. Just wondering if its going to fit properly?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Looks like one of the "euro tails" sold on ebay....have you considered having this one repainted tp match your bike ? Also, from the amount of pitting, you may consider getting a tire first. Hate to see this happen to you agin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like one of the "euro tails" sold on ebay....have you considered having this one repainted tp match your bike ? Also, from the amount of pitting, you may consider getting a tire first. Hate to see this happen to you agin
If I repaint undertail should it be black or silver for my 03? I'm thinking black.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hey Low ....brother that is completely up to you. Both are great colors and should look great. IMO, if you bike has more silver, then go silver...but if you do decide to get a tire hugger to reduce the amount of gravel and road stuff's being tossed up against the undertail. I'd go black to match the Tire Hugger....just my .02 cents

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Low ....brother that is completely up to you. Both are great colors and should look great. IMO, if you bike has more silver, then go silver...but if you do decide to get a tire hugger to reduce the amount of gravel and road stuff's being tossed up against the undertail. I'd go black to match the Tire Hugger....just my .02 cents
Thanks raleighp I've started to look for a rear hugger not to many to choose from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts