RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have the old graphicart motodesign one. It looks like the one in your link is similar just different shaped taillights. In fact if you look at the install instructions in your link, it shows my undertail. Maybe the one in the link is just the new version. I like mine, good fit and finish. The turnsignals are a little hard to see in the day, but thats the only complaint I have. Im going to be selling it though to go a different route.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Take some close up pics and send me a price if you are looking to go another route....

·
Registered
215 Posts
I ordered a undertail from Krazy Kreations off of ebay this last week $113 with a tag bracket unpainted (the first step to my paint job getting a undertail) their undertail has the oval shaped taillight/row of LEDs integrated turnsignals. I'm still waiting for it to arrive I bet I will wish it to be brighter but I can't beat the price, and I think I will like the look of it.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Those are cool, I've seen em before. But I've also heard problems with them. You should get a undertail from that same outfit you recomended to me for the hugger. Do you remember the one?

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are cool, I've seen em before. But I've also heard problems with them. You should get a undertail from that same outfit you recomended to me for the hugger. Do you remember the one?
Ermax....its okay but I dont like the huge white turn signals in the picture.

Ermax huggers are nice, my previous RC had one and she was cherry!

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I ordered a undertail from Krazy Kreations off of ebay this last week $113 with a tag bracket unpainted (the first step to my paint job getting a undertail) their undertail has the oval shaped taillight/row of LEDs integrated turnsignals. I'm still waiting for it to arrive I bet I will wish it to be brighter but I can't beat the price, and I think I will like the look of it.
I had a card from a business that installed extra bright LEDs. The Indiana Motorcycle show/expo in Feb every year at the state fairgrounds, they had a booth. This guy installed extra bright LEDs in your existing stuff or you could buy his LEDs and install youself....I was going to take this one in but it is fiberglass and has split where the ECU rides an a terrible fit. One side of the running lights/brake lights are brighter than the other, generally cheap shit for sure.

$113 bucks, you probably will be right, the LEDs will need to be brighter. I will post the business name once I get it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
$113 bucks, you probably will be right, the LEDs will need to be brighter. I will post the business name once I get it.
Cool I would like to look into that if you find the name, mean while its been four days since I paid the man and still no shipping number

·
Registered
575 Posts
i like mine

·
Registered
194 Posts
if the led turnsignals on your undertail arent bright enough u could always go the route i went and put led turn signals on your passenger peg brackets cost about 40bucks for the setup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts