RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely found my new tow vehicle for my girl....

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
All photoshoped by the looks of it...

That's not a proper type R Civic. It's a version made in England on Honda a Jazz platform! This is what a pukka Civic Type R looks like. :D

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shop'd or not, that would look good pulling my lady to point unknown across the US....:D

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
All photoshoped by the looks of it...

That's not a proper type R Civic. It's a version made in England on Honda a Jazz platform! This is what a pukka Civic Type R looks like. :D

I want it...just ditch the graphics, I want a tuner car. Last car I dropped cash into was a 5.0 liter. Won't do that again, but Japanese tuner...yes I'm in.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I want it...just ditch the graphics, I want a tuner car. Last car I dropped cash into was a 5.0 liter. Won't do that again, but Japanese tuner...yes I'm in.
5.0's are the ultimate white trash hot rod imo, they are fast as crap though. Tuners are fun! My buddy had a 350hp little civic, man that thing screamed.....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
897 Posts
I have a buddy with a 1995 civic hatch, V6 from an Acura and the 6 speed tranny completely gutted inside and a full cage. Stupidly fast...but soooo much fun to drive.
Man that sounds super fun, back in the day I had a crx, that thing was like a go-cart!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
I'm going to push that design to my Honda Pilot!!!
I don't think the wife will go for it....

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
its from an xbox 360 game. Forza 4. if you look close you can tell it's the game. someone tuned and painted the car in the game and posted pictures of it.......it also says forza 4 at the bottom.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its from an xbox 360 game. Forza 4. if you look close you can tell it's the game. someone tuned and painted the car in the game and posted pictures of it.......it also says forza 4 at the bottom.
Okay...who is going to make the forum car???:D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Last time I read he had an AMG C-Class Benz from a local dealer sponsor, but then I guess now he drives an Audi! :D

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Rumor is Nicky signed with Aspar in the CRT class for next year.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Man that thing just can not be photoshopped :confused:

It's too perfect ... I've stared and ogled and compared every little detail I can see, and I see no giveaways that it's photoshopped. Everything aligns perfectly from one pic to the next. The graphics all seem to follow the angles perfectly. The shading all makes perfect visual sense.

Are you sure??

·
Registered
106 Posts
Why...WSBK>CRT MotoGP:rolleyes:
My thought exactly, why would Hayden pass up a factory ride and be in the running for a championship, for the CRT class that is more or less irrelevant. The last I've heard is that Aprilia is not a done deal and Honda America is still considering funding a second bike for Hayden. I guess we will know when we know.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
My thought exactly, why would Hayden pass up a factory ride and be in the running for a championship, for the CRT class that is more or less irrelevant. The last I've heard is that Aprilia is not a done deal and Honda America is still considering funding a second bike for Hayden. I guess we will know when we know.
Last I payed attention, the story was that LCR is trying hard to get another bike for Hayden. Bradl is riding the snot out of his this year! Doing well. That was a damn good sneaky move he pulled on Crutchlow at the end of Misano to take 5th place!

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Man that thing just can not be photoshopped :confused:

It's too perfect ... I've stared and ogled and compared every little detail I can see, and I see no giveaways that it's photoshopped. Everything aligns perfectly from one pic to the next. The graphics all seem to follow the angles perfectly. The shading all makes perfect visual sense.

Are you sure??
It is not a photoshop. it is a video game. 100 percent positive. i have the game and it even says forza 4 at the bottom. you can paint the cars however you want.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts