RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just killing time, because times killing me

and wondering who is our longest running active member? most active? first thread?

From what I've been able to find:

Current stats from home page
Members: 6,182
Threads: 13,361

Longest running active member
SubSailor with the joint date of Oct 2008.

Oldest/first thread http://www.rc51forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1&highlight=forum

And the most posts

:D:D:p

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
LOL ! Been here since late '09.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Oh boy, well if anybody wants to look at something like 'posts per year', MB is still kicking ass, I mean has a lot to say, at ~1,754 posts per year ... or ~4.8 per day.

I myself have been pretty chatty in my 1 and a half years here: ~1,231 posts per year ... ~3.4 per day. I may cool off some, though, since I don't even own an RC51 anymore.

James, you're at a paltry, paltry I tell ya, 497 posts per year ... only 1.4 per day. Come on, man! :p

Who else needs to be analyzed / calculated / formulated? ... asks extrapolator.

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
Back in '08, there were not a lot of members, so the post count was practically non-existent.

I lurked around for a while before I finally joined, and made sure members joining after me got a warm reception and plenty of help with their questions or problems.
Regardless of how many times the same question would get asked.

Better to be helpful than condescending. :)

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Oh boy, well if anybody wants to look at something like 'posts per year', MB is still kicking ass, I mean has a lot to say, at ~1,754 posts per year ... or ~4.8 per day.

I myself have been pretty chatty in my 1 and a half years here: ~1,231 posts per year ... ~3.4 per day. I may cool off some, though, since I don't even own an RC51 anymore.

James, you're at a paltry, paltry I tell ya, 497 posts per year ... only 1.4 per day. Come on, man! :p

Oh...wait...did that...yup...
ImageUploadedByMO Free1416007530.722650.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Lol!
Personally, I'm a textbook introvert. I would rather sit in the garage to just look at my RC in 54 degree F weather,than to make random comments.

You an engineer?

Oh...wait...did that...yup...
View attachment 74890
Classic,
Thanks for having my back buddy

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Its good to be noticed...:rolleyes::D

Sub is the "Old Salt" here....:cool:

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Madbuyer and I were tied for a week or two right around the 5000 mark. Looks like could be running away with the lead, he's about 2 tenths ahead of me!

I'll say this, I sure have learned a shitton of stuff about motorcycles and the RC51 on this forum.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
I've probably written some of the longest posts in my time, does that count? :p

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I don't know, I think Stig may be a tenth or two ahead of or resident Doc in the queen of novels category. :D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Yay - I'm the queen! :p :D :D

·
Premium Member
735 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
So this is what it's come to....post counts and join dates.

I joined same as Duckie back in Oct. 2009, but have had a few lapses in posts here and there.

I do remember back in 2009-2010 over the winter, you would be lucky to see a new thread once a week. Sometimes i felt like Sub was the only other member on the site....the forum sure has come a long way.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Madbuyer and I were tied for a week or two right around the 5000 mark. Looks like could be running away with the lead, he's about 2 tenths ahead of me!
You fell behind because you found a woman that took up some of your time.:D

I bet if some of you added up the frequency of being here and that "other" site, you'd be damn close.

I only come here as the bs is kept to a minimum, which I find to be a great attribute.:cool: Not to mention, I have had the pleasure to meet a lot more of you folks than I ever thought I would.;)

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Today, Is the four year mark for me- 11/23/2010..
Joined this Asylum (an institution offering shelter and support to people who are mentally ill.)

I lurked for about a year , as I was a member @ RogueRC51

7XX in posts... :D

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Not quite 4 years for me (next month, holy crap) but don't always have the time to spend here. And I'm a gatherer of information more than supplier compared to the gurus we have around. I can't say enough about the help that is available from the membership on the boards. A good many of the gang on here know a ton more than my reps and trainers do.;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts