RC51 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're feeling Italian, check out the Ducati Quiz that purports to match you with your perfect Duc.

I saw this elsewhere and thought it was funny enough to pass along. Enjoy.

·
Registered
140 Posts
It matched me with a Hyper Motard. It is a cool bike, but I pictured myself more as an 1198 or Desmo guy. I guess I think higher of myself than Ducati does.

Hey MrBirchum, a fan of the Ace man huh? Me too. Did you see The Hammer?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^Mythic, yes I am, good catch....I have not seen the Hammer but hear nothing but surprisingly good things about it. Lately I've been listening to old episodes off of a website, it's great listening to episodes and remembering when they were first on the air. PM me if you want the link to the site, it's cool.

·
Registered
140 Posts
You should check out the movie. It is hilarious. Do you listen to the podcasts? He does one everyday. He also does a "car"cast every saturday. The are both great listens. I highly recomend The Hammer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh i didn't know he did something besides the car cast, I'll have to check that out. I was so pissed when he got booted off 97.1

·
Registered
140 Posts
yeah, you can download it free off iTunes or go to his website and get it there. There are also videos you can download as well. I was pissed when he went off the air too, there are no good morning shows here in Seattle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts