RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Nothing close on FleaBay Stateside. I did find an autographed photo though. :smile2:

I thought only Rossi got away with stuff like that!

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Classic Colin, harking back to the first year the Nurburgring was on the wsbk calendar (1999). The marshals were incompentent or as was rumoured, drunk. No oil flag caused crasg after crash. Not to mention no blue flag, causing Foggy ramming a backmarker....

WSBK did not return to that track for a decade as a result.

As for the decal, too bad but c'est la vie....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
His wife is quite the little pistol herself. Read an interview online with her. She's a sassy little Texas girl, with a bit of a potty mouth. Real down to earth type. Quite attractive too. They did a commercial together for the Yamaha R3. I'll try and dig up that interview, it's an entertaining read.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
contact

ckruzel @ drippinwet.com

He is the man to talk about any decals. He did my Aprilia Haga windscreen decals and does most of the pro stuff here in the states.
He will do whatever you want and I wouldn't be surprised if he already has the Edwards stuff on file.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
You are correct. Thanks for the fix.

Here is a pic of my Mille with Nitro Nori windscreen decals. He also did the Aprilia decal on the rear hugger. Both were great and really high quality.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, Chris came back asking for a larger image... Which I donot have/could not find. So looks like I will need to put a Rossi decal on..... 🙂

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Apparently this guy in Australia makes the entire decal set. There was a post on speedzilla for the edwards windscreen decal and the guy did it no problem.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
you got me thinking about some Harada decals for my little Aprilia RS now.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Fifteen Dollah Too Boo Koo! LOL, you're killing me Dutchy! Bike looks smokin' Hot!

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
nice. Good to hear.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts