RC51 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the Spoiler . That was for Superbike race 1 tonite will be Race 2 . Remember that Bein sports will not be re broadcasting the race , only live . When I announced it , race one was over . I was announcing the Supersport middle class race one last nite . My lips are sealed . Sorry for the SPOILER . It won't happen again :)

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont get Bein sports Sub , I watched it streaming here on my laptop

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry for the Spoiler . That was for Superbike race 1 tonite will be Race 2 . Remember that Bein sports will not be re broadcasting the race , only live . When I announced it , race one was over . I was announcing the Supersport middle class race one last nite . My lips are sealed . Sorry for the SPOILER . It won't happen again :)
No biggie CapeCodder, Are you sure about who won Race 1? Thats not how mine ended. LOL I found them online. So glad a real sport is finally back on TV!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt get to see race one myself thats what some one posted . I am seeing the same as you now watching this youtube of sbk race one . I watched supersport live last nite

·
Registered
124 Posts
No problem guys! Add that youtube member's channel to your favorites. He posts up WSB and MotoGP races shortly after they finish.

·
Registered
575 Posts
great thanks , using my HD phone with HDMI cable to my TV :)

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
BeIn Sports is Al Jazeera's sports channel... gotta love it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts