RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been announced that WorldSBK.com will now video stream practice sessions, races, etc., just as MotoGP.com has been doing.

This is good news for many that want to watch WSBK coverage.
It's called the WSBK VideoPass feature.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
FINALLY!!! If the quality of coverage is anything like MotoGP it will be worth it in my mind. Hopefully they can offer a package deal for in the near future.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
From Asphalt & Rubber:

The catch in the plan is that Dorna says the WSBK VideoPass will be available only in certain countries. Which countries those could be, isn’t clear; though we are waiting to hear back from WSBK about the issue, and whether the USA will have access. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
anyone want to split a MotoGP membership online for next season. tired of scrambling to find somewhere thats playing it

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
god thats unreal, i swear it use to be much cheaper. idk why you just cant split the single one, says you can stream on any device. 3 guys, 1 login

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
That's what motivated me to just bite the bullet and pay for the videopass. Once I got it I can't watch broadcast coverage anymore. It's worth it.
+1 +1 +1
What broadcast coverage? It's non-existent or dismal at best in my market.

Got a subscription to motogp.com - 89€ for season aint bad, considering you get all the practice too.
There's a lot of cool stuff that happens in the practice sessions! Even the warm-up sessions can be good. I pretty much watch them all.
Plus you can go back and watch every MotoGP race back to 2002. Which I've done a lot of!
:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts