RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James Toseland & Cal Crutchlow will partner in WSBK.(all Brit riders) in 2010..Yamaha Team

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Elbow Spies Have Won The Wsbk 2009....he Will Be G.o.a.t.....

·
Registered
140 Posts
I can't help but root for Spies. What he did as a rookie was incredible. He didn't know the tracks, the bike was brand new to him and the team was brand new and he still went out and won the championship. Simply incredible.

I have to admit, when he was here in the AMA I never rooted for him. I was all for Mladin. But I am glad to see him doing the business over there and I hope he continues it in MotoGp next year on the Tech 3 Yamaha. It's Toselands old ride. What a dissapointment Toseland was in MotoGP huh? It's a shame. Hopefully his confidence is still good enough that he can be competitive in a tough WSBK. Next season should be fun.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully the Factory YAMAHA will assist him...SPies reminds me of old Nitro Nuri Haga when he rode very aggressive on his R7...same as Spies

Consistance + Aggressive= WOrld ChAmpioN...

Spies got another Fan next year & thats gonna be me....he..he

American Legend during my time..Randy Mamola, Eddie Lawson & best riders
Wayne Rainey

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im still also a Haga fan...I luv the way he rode the R7 back days...he used to be aggressive on the bike but now lack of power in him...

Same goes Neil Hodson when he come to rode WSBK....very aggressive..

Now , i can said that Ben really giving what he got to win the 2009 WSBK...hope he can show aggressive in MOTOGP ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts