RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase an 03 Sp2 Owners and Service manual for a reasonable price.

This is for a US model RC. Would prefer a US seller.

Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
If all else fails, my local honda dealer sells em for 65 a pop...or at least thats what I remember him saying. Been planning on picking one up, as the digital copies suck...and my laptop has no place in the garage.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link. I tried multiple times to download, but keep getting an error message. "Acrobat is having trouble reading this document".

I've already got the latest Acrobat bersion.

·
Registered
468 Posts
If all else fails, my local honda dealer sells em for 65 a pop...or at least thats what I remember him saying. Been planning on picking one up, as the digital copies suck...and my laptop has no place in the garage.
I agree, don't want the laptop getting messed up in the garage. That's why I use a printer. Best part is if the pages get dirty, u can always reprint them.

Thanks for the link. I tried multiple times to download, but keep getting an error message. "Acrobat is having trouble reading this document".

I've already got the latest Acrobat bersion.
I got that error a couple times, but only when I use google chrome to try and open it. When I used Firefox or Internet explorer, it worked fine. U may want to try that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
If you're like me, I can't stand working on cars/bikes while looking at a computer screen.

I picked up a "used" manual on ebay for $28. Most of the time they're about $50 but I got mine after search for about a week. I think $28 is pretty reasonable. I notice if you find one thats for 2000-2002 its cheaper than 2000-2006. But they should have the same info as 02-06 is the same bike.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got my hands on a service manual. Anybody know if its content is any different from an OWNERS manual?

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts