RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB! I am in the market for an 06-08 Daytona 675. I live near Milwaukee WI and need to buy locally due to my banks loan policies. I have been checking craigslist, ebay, and cycle trader. However all the ones listed near me are marked up well above blue book values and the owners are firm on there prices. If you have or know of one please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
608 Posts
When you say locally, you mean WI only? If you mean local here in the midwest, call Gene at Indy Triumph and he can help you out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I Just checked their site, no 06-08's. Just to clarify if I buy private party it has to be close to milwaukee. If I buy from a dealership it can be anywhere.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mad but those are all private party sales and too far away. I actually spoke with the guy listing the first one. That was almost a done deal until my bank told me they would need the signed title to cut the check:(

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
I find something, I'll update the post.:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am happy to say I brought this little beast home last night!!! Thanks for the help guys! Oh and Mad, this is the first one you posted a link to. I was able to pull off picking it up from Indiana!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
I am happy to say I brought this little beast home last night!!! Thanks for the help guys! Oh and Mad, this is the first one you posted a link to. I was able to pull off picking it up from Indiana!!
That looked like a good specimine to me too.:D

You should have let me know you were going to be in the area....I am always up for a 2~4 hour ride.;)

Glad you got what you wanted.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
congrats, you'll love it. It's a great bike.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! I took it for the first real ride last night. Its a fun little machine. I need to get my rc back together so i can do a back to back ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts