RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
427 Posts
i can sell you a new BD full 2-1 but it might not be cheap enough

i also have a jardine front and rear header F/S with NO Y pipe you will need to fab your own

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a Jardine 2 into 1 exhaust and wanna switch it currently to dual carbons. So far I just have the cans so would possibly be willing to trade if you have the headers and mid pipes to trade that will work with my set up?

Looking for an inexpensive 2 into 1 header, picked up a new RC, want to make it like my old ones. Have can, just need header.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a Jardine 2 into 1 exhaust and wanna switch it currently to dual carbons. So far I just have the cans so would possibly be willing to trade if you have the headers and mid pipes to trade that will work with my set up?
My bike has a D&D slipon setup on it now, and I'd be willing to work something like that, let me know the inlet diameter you need for your cans and I'll measure my midpipes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would assume we would trade headers and mid pipes etc? I will search options and sizes and let you know what I find. Are you headers and mids stock? Thanks

My bike has a D&D slipon setup on it now, and I'd be willing to work something like that, let me know the inlet diameter you need for your cans and I'll measure my midpipes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Header is stock, Midpipes and cans are D&D polished, standard slip on setup.

My bike is SP2, you may need to verify if you can use it on your bike

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am looking for mid pipes and a header to run with my high mount slipons if that is what you have? Thanks

i can sell you a new BD full 2-1 but it might not be cheap enough

i also have a jardine front and rear header F/S with NO Y pipe you will need to fab your own

·
Registered
13 Posts
I found out the header may work but not the mid pipes so we can really trade. Think I can only used jardine or yosh mid pipes. The yosh mids I would have to fab a bit also etc so not sure what to do now. Thanks and sorry

Header is stock, Midpipes and cans are D&D polished, standard slip on setup.

My bike is SP2, you may need to verify if you can use it on your bike

·
Registered
728 Posts
RC-51- My post was not aimed at you at all, my post was aimed soley Mrgrn's post i can sell you a new BD full 2-1 but it might not be cheap enough. And as you can see from my post, I asked what is a BD.....

·
Banned
427 Posts
RC-51- My post was not aimed at you at all, my post was aimed soley Mrgrn's post i can sell you a new BD full 2-1 but it might not be cheap enough. And as you can see from my post, I asked what is a BD.....
black dragon, sorry;)

can help with 2-1, 2-2 fulls as well as slip-ons low and high

sorry for the jack

·
Registered
728 Posts
What kind of prices can you get? Cali just passed a law effective 1 Jan 2011 motorcycles are only allowed to have stock un modified exhausts or can be ticketed. It looks like the law only allows them to cite you if you are pulled over for another violation though! Im a firm believer that loud pipes save lives!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts