RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, my dear neighbour drove into my beloved 2003 rc51 and knocked it over. It was mint until that happened. Looking for an oem rear tail fairing! Aftermarket is an option I guess, but trying to keep her original as possible. I'm based in Vancouver Canada.
Thanks fellow rc51'ers!

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
The 2004 won't be correct for his color scheme though. It's silver with white decals. Hos bike has the black paint job.
No shit Sherlock , it's his only option it seems at the moment , unless you have one for him.
No reason to be a dick, just pointing out the differences. Best bet for the OP is have it repaired and painted or keep an eye out here or eBay for the correct one. Considering he said his bike was premo before the accident I highly doubt he wants an unmatching part. People do still have them, I do have one but again, not the right scheme for his bike.

·
Registered
238 Posts
His neighbor damaged his bike , the price of new is what it is and the '04 parts are all that's available new besides black. I wouldn't want repaired parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all, by sheer good luck a 03 tail section appeared on ebay (OEM), pretty good condition, I just brought it!
Cheers,
Brett

1 - 9 of 9 Posts