RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a clean, straight 2004 NH model. Prefer lower miles, 2:1 exhaust, gold wheels but will take anything for the right price/condition. Please feel free to call/text anytime.

Bobby
(814)397-0496

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
This guy on eBay has been trying to sell his '04 for a while ... searching eBay's 'completed auctions' you can see that he's run his auction at least 3 times at $6,700. Long way to Longwood, FL, but may be worth the trip? Maybe local forum resident SubSailor would take a look at it for you? :D (edit: Hmm, maybe not; 2+ hours from Sarasota to Longwood)

www.ebay.com/itm/281264636857 (click on the pic of the bike on the ebay page to see the full auction as it was when it ran)

·
Registered
2,457 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Extrapolator, I spoke to that gentleman on eBay about his bike. I was concerned with the broken upper fairing on both sides by the mirrors and the 1800 mile trip to retrieve the bike. I check eBay multiple times daily during the week haha.

In regards to my number being on here, I live out in farm lands and have no internet access at home (nights and weekends) but my phone is always on me. Already got texts from fellow members in regards to a 2:1 exhaust.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's a member on here Nukcrash69 selling a 04 that's very clean with a few extras
NOT MINE....although I'm still thinking on mine as it sits as the most expensive decoration in my dinning room..lol I pass by it everyday walking in and out of the kitchen. I do hear the Harley calling me ever so loudly for those long road travels though. I'm just not sure I'm ready to sacrifice just yet.

I need to talk my son out of college so I can have more play money...lol...:D

Here's a little something else for you though.

For those that are looking. Be sure to look at CL in TX. Hit all the cities listed. Since moving out here I was just looking to see what the going price was on 04s. I think I found 4 04s at one time out here. They actually all looked pretty good to and with add-ons. If I had the $$ I would have easily picked up one of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts