RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seeking the rear fairing and seat cowl for my 2005 RC51. Per the Partzilla site, they are part numbers 77230-MCF-A50ZA (rear fairing) and 77240-MCF-A50ZA (seat cowl panel). While I provided only the seat cowl panel part number, I would be interested in the complete assembly including the box. I realize I can still purchase all parts new but trying to avoid spending north of $500 for everything. Also, the bike is 15-years old and I do not require brand new parts. I've attached the Partzilla parts diagram confirming that I am seeking parts labeled 15 and 17.

Thank you,

Jason

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I received the below private message from another forum member:

Of course I emailed the address and the person confirmed they had what I was looking for. Thinking this was too good to be true, I searched the web and found multiple scam attempts from this same email address. Just wanted to pass along as another forum member is providing this fraudulent guidance.

Jason

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reviving this topic. Let me know if anyone may have the seat cowl for the 2005 RC51 (77240-MCF-A50ZA). I can still purchase the rear fairing.

Thank you,

Jason

·
Registered
03' RC51 SP-2
250 Posts
yeah, they tried to get me too, didnt feel right so i stopped responding. i was looking for a super rare sato banzai mid pipe and of course they "have it".

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Dont know what colors you are looking for but ebay had a few new NH colors ,new with Honda packaging,140’s$

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info! I’m looking for the ‘05 colors which are black/grey. The ‘06 colors were the same so either will work. I actually have a new ‘05 rear fairing and ‘06 seat cowl on order with Motosport. Supposed to ship, in a few weeks, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks again, Jason

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanted to provide a quick update. I received my new rear fairing from Motosport. Just waiting on the seat cowl which is due in next week. For anyone seeking the rear fairing/seat cowl for their '05 or '06 RC51, these can be purchased from Motosport. Just need to order the '05 rear fairing and '06 seat cowl. Not sure how much longer they will be available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts