RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seeking the rear fairing and seat cowl for my 2005 RC51. Per the Partzilla site, they are part numbers 77230-MCF-A50ZA (rear fairing) and 77240-MCF-A50ZA (seat cowl panel). While I provided only the seat cowl panel part number, I would be interested in the complete assembly including the box. I realize I can still purchase all parts new but trying to avoid spending north of $500 for everything. Also, the bike is 15-years old and I do not require brand new parts. I've attached the Partzilla parts diagram confirming that I am seeking parts labeled 15 and 17.

Thank you,

Jason

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I received the below private message from another forum member:

Of course I emailed the address and the person confirmed they had what I was looking for. Thinking this was too good to be true, I searched the web and found multiple scam attempts from this same email address. Just wanted to pass along as another forum member is providing this fraudulent guidance.

Jason

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reviving this topic. Let me know if anyone may have the seat cowl for the 2005 RC51 (77240-MCF-A50ZA). I can still purchase the rear fairing.

Thank you,

Jason

·
Registered
03' RC51 SP-2
249 Posts
yeah, they tried to get me too, didnt feel right so i stopped responding. i was looking for a super rare sato banzai mid pipe and of course they "have it".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts