RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need the one Simon normally sells but in the 64mm size. If you have one please or can help with direction on where to find an alternate please kindly let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion VFR750F3, unfortunately that one is the 84mm. I have the billet rear Brembo but it is in 64mm. I heard also some guys mentioning the Ducati 999 Brembo bracket would work. Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Be careful with anything machined in China, they could be melting down the aluminum in the back of the shop to save money. It will look good machined, but will not have the strength of properly forged 6061, or 7075. I had a set of foot pegs that I thought looked decent and were cheap from China. I figured I would give them a try, and one of them broke off on a ride up Mt. Hamilton which is a super tight technical road ~30 miles long up 4,500 vertical feet. Had to ride home with my left foot on the exhaust, swing arm or frame. Was not enjoyable to say the least. Glad it wasn't a clip-on handlebar, wheel, or brake part as it could have been a disaster. Lesson learned...

I understand wanting to save money, but good parts are made using expensive materials and machinery, so the price reflects those facts...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check out the guys store 100 percent feedback and the stuff he makes is exclusive. Simon probably buys from this guy. I understand there is knockoff stuff but who else makes rc51 brembo radial calipers brackets. BTW did the footpeg break or did the bolt break? I buy some Chinese stuff but I do say away from master cylinders and calipers. Who uses the rear brake anyway lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts