RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a few parts for my helmet and figured I'd ask if anyone happens to have an unusable (due to a crash) Arai Corsair V in a Small. I need internal components for the most part. TIA.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link, but it was quite unnecessary. I am familiar with many parts sites, including the one you linked. My helmet is not new to warrant investing so much in new parts and none offer all the parts I'm after.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Your welcome thanks again for letting me know you were very specific in looking for a crash helmet. Well you showed me how dumb I am. Thanks. Arai V model are becoming pretty dated. They do say replace every 5 years. Better let a dummy like me wear them. Time to dig a little deeper in your pocket and protect that superior brain.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's really no need to get all bent out of shape here. Let me decide what I need, when I need it and for what purpose. I made a simple and clear post for what I'm looking for, would be nice to stay on point. I'm not looking to turn this thread into an argument, that is not the reason I made my initial post. Please, if you can't address my initial request, you can let the post stand on its own until someone who does have a helmet fitting my description replies to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts