RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an aftermarket SP1 Exhaust. I'm not super picky right now but I would like to get away from the 2-1. Looking for a full exhaust I don't have ladybird money that's for sure! let me see what you got. It's my 3rd RC51 lots of good mods exhaust is the only thing in subpar shape.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Going to be really tough to find.

I have an extremely rare ETHOS banzai mount slip on system I may let go of as I will never use anything but my Ladybird HRC replica.

You can PM me if you are interested. Pictures are in my profile albums.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
That's not what I said at all.

The SP1 systems are very hard to find. I offered up my ETHOS SP1 system if you were interested as I will not likely ever use it again.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it but I would like a full system. Also I plan on tracking this so I'd hate to crash anything super rare. I'm cool with a system that's got a little character as long as it all fits together and the headers and mids aren't tweaked. It doesn't have to be anything amazing.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Why do you want a full system. Slip=on will give you more mid power (which is what we all want for track) unless you have a built motor. I lost power when I was running my Track SP-1 (stock motor) with an Akro full titan system.
Like Duckhunter said," SP-1 full systems are very hard to find." Which means more $.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Remus just listed a bunch sp1 slipons on Ebay

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now my headers are not in great shape meaning someone thought it was a good idea to chop the left side off of the stock header and weld it shut. Now you would think that you would just do it at the point where it comes apart it no they chopped the header past that point.

This means I either pay $100+ for the header then a few Hundo for some slip ons or try to find a full system. I got all winter I'm not arguing with you guys on the slip-ons at all if I had a good header I would 100% go for slip ons it's just not the case now.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
I have a full Akrapovic for SP2 here as well. Can be fit to an SP1 if you modify the flanges from D shape to O shape.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Remember where I showed you that sp 1 manifold, it was cheap $$$

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
i didnt buy that oem manifold , I bought the full Akrapovic set up from Simon and i will use my Ladybirds with the full set up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts