RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ralf Haas makes them, if you do a search you will find his contact here on the forum, but through facebook I believe.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Mine is an ‘04. The previous owner of my nose removed the decals, I’d like to put them back on.
It's a part control number but if you want NOS OEM then last I saw it was available with VIN verification from Honda. Partzilla for example. Are they still available?

There are lots of third party replica decals out there that can do the job as well; they are a perfect option for other year bikes and are widely and easily available. Some are better than others too so mileage can vary.

Hope that helps. Cheers and good luck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is an ‘04. The previous owner of my nose removed the decals, I’d like to put them back on.
It's a part control number but if you want NOS OEM then last I saw it was available with VIN verification from Honda. Partzilla for example. Are they still available?

There are lots of third party replica decals out there that can do the job as well; they are a perfect option for other year bikes and are widely and easily available. Some are better than others too so mileage can vary.

Hope that helps. Cheers and good luck.
I found them new but only one side. Can’t remember which side. Think it was left, no luck on right side though

·
Registered
113 Posts
. . . There are lots of third party replica decals out there that can do the job as well; they are a perfect option for other year bikes and are widely and easily available. . .
True. And with technology developing vinyls over recent years, some can actually be better than the OEMs. For a non-concourse bike, I would be happy with aftermarkets.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Woody-woodpecker-logo-emblems-for-RVT-1000r-Nicky-Hayden-edition-decals-stickers/123137034908?epid=677332669&hash=item1cab8a0a9c:g:O2wAAOSwQola~EIY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts