RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Looking for any brand after market clutch cover in Billet. PM me for details. Cheers
Good luck dude...but the line starts behind me. :D I've been looking for about a year and a half. Working on a group buy from a fellow that used to sell them I will keep you posted if I can make it happen.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck dude...but the line starts behind me. :D I've been looking for about a year and a half. Working on a group buy from a fellow that used to sell them I will keep you posted if I can make it happen.
Haha no worries, i'll get in on that group buy for sure. I have a guy who runs CNC, if someone can find an autocadd for it then we're laughin

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If we have some examples of design I can have a handful made by a good friend. Since Nobody apparently lives in the area, he will probably get one quicker than he thinks! The CNC work isn't hard, it's just making an autocadd that can be a bit time consuming, I can have it done if there aren't any other ways. Let me know who else is in

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just talked to my CNC guy, the prototype will be about $500 to make because measurements and an autocadd design needs to be made. Then check if it all fits. He said after that it would be about 275 to make any after the prototype. Pretty pricey and I kind of doubt people will pay any sort of mark up for me to make my money back. In the rare case that people are willing, I can have some cut.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I was expecting like 150max. But he told me 275 ballpark per cover. Unless I just get a lot made, then price would go down. I honestly don't care about making a profit off of fellow enthusiasts, I'd rather just make my money back and be happy with a product.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well how many do we need to bring the price down...say $150 mark?
Looks like somewhere around getting at least 30 made for that kind of price. Im going to bring him a cover to look at and see what we can work out. All these prices are ballpark. So maybe we should get a rough number of how many people will actually buy them for around that price..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts