RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking for some, preferably used and in good shape (box/docs would be nice too)
brake and clutch side, brake side takes preference 1st

lmk what ya got

FOUND SOME!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does he keep used ones too? new $ is out of the question at this point

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still in talks with the guy

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
god i would love to stop hemorrhaging cash on this damn bike.....but it never stops :)

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and you know the real slam....i know im just gonna HAVE to have Simon's reservoirs and stays too

i swear it never stop.....but after this, im not buying anything anymore ;) swear

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pfft we will see how long me and my pockets can hold out haha

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well that guy screwed me. just as im about to make payment (after 3 days of talks) just mails me back and says a ducati guy bought it....

well so much for that. so who has em???

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I'll keep looking but that link that Makis posted is looking better and better...there are other brands. ISR, I love them and the pricing is reasonable. May be worth a peek? Accossato? Galespeed? Or hold out...

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i see em brand new for $365 all day, id like that $2 for $500 deal to pop up haha

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i saw the $330 shipped one too, getting closer. i really wanted that set on WERAclassified. asshole ducati guys :)

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Ya that ad is about a month old...if I would have known you were in the market I would have sent that to you sooner. I will message some local racer guys I know around here, you never know what they have kicking around.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts