RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB Carbon Radiator Fins

I know they are hard to come by. Was hoping someone might have a spare pair laying around. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah... I have been told to stay as far away as possible from cabonpartz. I will be waiting for Matt to start pumping them out! I would much rather give the business to a member off of the forum anyways!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah i wish i knew...just my luck. Im gonna contact paypal and see what i can do, its only been a week now so hopefully i can cancel it and they'll go after him for me. Who makes CF parts on the forum id rather get from them too.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
i mean its not like the ones carbonpartz pumps out are "horrible", seeing as its pretty much a aesthetic piece but his general way of handling things is odd.....his site only lists a email? no address or anything

and once you place a order your pretty much in the dark for 4-6 weeks (if your lucky) then maybe a box shows up

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
I talked to him years ago about $1500 order. I was cool with the made to order part. But when I asked him about paying half then the other half when it was ready to ship, he was very rude with his response. It left a sour taste with me then I found about his business habits.
I'm very thankful that things worked out that way for me.

I hope things work out for you.

Duckhunter is the only one I know on the forum that makes c/f parts

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
79 Posts
Its been a week today so im crossing my fingers but i wont do it again after hearing all the bad about him. Its giving me a real shitty feeling tho i payed him almost $500 for the stuff i ordered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts