RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a reasonable person when it comes to wants and needs. i want something and need it fast. That is proving to be quite a pain when it comes to getting parts for my RC in japan, either the yen rate is raping me or the parts dont exist, but i have been on the hunt for either a durbahn or turnone airbox and snorkel with little results, i cant get a comforting answer other than "made to order" and could take a while..... Well I have horrible luck when it comes to buying something and having to wait for it to be made so i am not sure I want to go that route. So does anyone got a setup lying around they are willing to part with?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i talked to Scott's and he said he would have to order and Brett posted somewhere that he wont be messing with it till June/July timeframe. so it looks like my best option is find one used or durbahn but i dont know about his snorkel since i want to run oem fairings

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
yeah i talked to Scott's and he said he would have to order and Brett posted somewhere that he wont be messing with it till June/July timeframe. so it looks like my best option is find one used or durbahn but i dont know about his snorkel since i want to run oem fairings
Brett goes out to sea around this timeframe.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah... i know the feeling, just got off 6 years of sea duty.... 280 days a year underway...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts