RC51 Forums banner

WTB: Chain Adjusters for SP2

3K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  gts455 
#1 ·
Anybody have a set they want get rid of for an SP2 swingarm?

#4 ·
If that's the case then, you've just verified what I was wondering. DRIVEN's website says they make axle block sliders for the 954rr but when I talked to them about compatability, they said they never had a RC to test with. That could be an option too. They look great and are well built.

#5 ·
#9 ·
sorry John sometimes i'm a bit slow, so basically this insures that the 2 sprockets and chain are in perfect alignment and therefore the real wheel would have to be straight, otherwise the rear sprocket and chain would be off, right?

This looks like a pretty useful tool to have around, especially if you do a lot of sprocket changes.

#10 ·
looks like they make a laser one too. Had no idea about this,and here i am sitting in the garage measuring everything out......this would save a lot of time and guarentee alignment. i will be buying one.

#11 ·
OOhhhhhhhh Lasers....:eek::eek::eek::D

I have been using this type for years....lets just say I have certain tools and a garage that people know where certain tools are and stop in to get a few easy adjustments pro bono from time to time.;)

Just glad I haven't sprung for that tire changer yet.:D

#12 ·
bump, anything new or used? still looking for the gilles tooling ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.